What Are Cookies
You can prevent the setting of cookies by adjusting the settings on your browser (see your browser Help for how to do this) or by not accepting the cookie consent.
The Cookies We Set
- Orders processing related cookies : necessary, not possible to revoke using the cookie consent.This site offers e-commerce or payment facilities and some cookies are essential to ensure that your order is remembered between pages so that we can process it properly.
- Site preferences cookies : necessary, not possible to revoke using the cookie consent. In order to provide you with a great experience on this site we provide the functionality to set your preferences for how this site runs when you use it. In order to remember your preferences we need to set cookies so that this information can be called whenever you interact with a page is affected by your preferences.
Third Party Cookies
- This site uses Google Analytics which is one of the most widespread and trusted analytics solution on the web for helping us to understand how you use the site and ways that we can improve your experience. These cookies may track things such as how long you spend on the site and the pages that you visit so we can continue to produce engaging content.For more information on Google Analytics cookies, see the official Google Analytics page. All the data sent to Google Analytics are anonymous thus, not relevant to the cookie consent.
- This website uses Google Recaptcha for login security purposes. Therefore, this cookie is necessary and it is not possible to revoke using the cookie consent.
- This website uses Facebook Analytics in order to get analytics.
- This website uses Hubspot in order to get analytics.
- From time to time we test new features and make subtle changes to the way that the site is delivered. When we are still testing new features these cookies may be used to ensure that you receive a consistent experience whilst on the site whilst ensuring we understand which optimisations our users appreciate the most.
- As we sell products it's important for us to understand statistics about how many of the visitors to our site actually make a purchase and as such this is the kind of data that these cookies will track. This is important to you as it means that we can accurately make business predictions that allow us to monitor our advertising and product costs to ensure the best possible price.
If you are still looking for more information then you can contact us through one of our preferred contact methods:
- Email: email@example.com