How to Schedule Your Posts Publication in Your Facebook Groups
Do you need to schedule your posts and publish them automatically in your Facebook Groups at the time you want? You will see how to do it with the Publishing Tool in this article.
By using the Publishing Tool, you can
- schedule your posts (text, link, picture or video) up to 60 days.
- track all the links you have shared to see how many clicks they get from your members, the countries distribution of your audience, the languages they use, the operating systems and the browsers they use.
1. From your dashboard, click “Publishing Tool” on the menu on the left side.
Then choose one of your groups by clicking the group icon. Once selected, the icon becomes colorful. Then you can start to schedule your publication in this group.
To be able to use the Publishing Tool, you need to be the group admin. If you aren’t the admin, you cannot use the Publishing Tool to publish your posts.
2. Write texts, paste a link, add a picture or a video.
The accepted picture types are Jpg, Gif and Png.
The accepted video types are MP4, 3gp, MOV, AVI, FLV, WMV and MPG.
The maximum file size is 500 Mo.
3. Schedule your publication
When you finish editing, click “PUBLISH” button.
Then you can choose from 3 publication options: now, later and publish at the best time.
– If you choose to publish it “Now”, your post will be published immediately in your group.
– If you choose to publish it “Later”, then you can choose the publishing day and time from the pop-up window.
After choosing the publishing day and time, don’t forget to click the “SCHEDULE” button.
– If you choose to publish it at the best time, your post will be scheduled and published according to the time when there is the hightest activity score.
It is the moment when your group is the most active. Publishing at the best time, you have more chances to make your posts seen, get reactions and comments.
If you choose to publish your post later or at the best time, the time is based on the timezone you have set up for your group. Once your post is scheduled, you can view it in the “To do” list on the right side. Your posts will be published automatically in your groups at the time you want.
To see the clicks number of the links you shared in your Facebook Groups, you can read “How to Know How Many Clicks Get the Links You Shared in Your Facebook Groups“.
To learn more about “click insights” of posts published by the publishing tool, keep on reading “Engage Your Members by Language, Platform, Browser and Location“.