Newsletter (23 February, 2018)
Grytics Newsletter is a collection of articles, tips, use cases, how-tos, videos… about Facebook Groups. We deliver it each week for you. Follow our blog. Get news, insights, practices… Make the most out of your Facebook groups!
Here is the collection for this week:
Do you want to increase engagement in your Facebook group?
Here are 7 simple ideas:
- This Facebook group was active
- Daily morning wake up messages
- Useful graphic content
- Branded games
Keep reading to see more: https://twirp.ca/2015/05/7-simple-ideas-for-increasing-engagement-in-a-facebook-group/
Do you know how to run a successful Facebook group?
Here are 15 smart ways:
- Understand your goals for the group
- Decide on your group type (open, closed, or secret)
- Choose a group name that stands out
- Have group guidelines
- Be open to input
Keep reading to see more: http://fbadvance.com/15-smart-ways-to-run-a-successful-facebook-group/
To manage Facebook groups, some rules are necessary.
Here is an example of rules:
- For entering the group follow the anti-spam instructions
- DOs Facebook Group rules
- DON’Ts Facebook Group rules
Keep reading to see more: https://www.freelancerstools.com/rules-for-running-facebook-group/