Company descriptionFounded in 2014, 1339 is a full SaaS editor that commercialises the Grytics suite: a data analytics software for Enterprise collaboration and internal communication platforms like Workplace by Facebook, Microsoft Teams, Yammer, Slack. Grytics provides a range of people analytics and insights that helps organisations understand their employees, encourage staff engagement, improve employee experience and drive more collaboration. Grytics had proven international success - our software is used by some of the most recognised brands across the globe: Chevron, AB InBev, Discovery Communications, WWF, Superdry, and many others. Our ambition for 2020 is to confirm our leadership position in the market and go fully global. The company is a Developer Partner of Facebook since July 2017, was part of AWS Activate from Amazon and is currently Microsoft Partner since 2019. Grytics are currently looking for high-energy, driven Account Executives with knowledge of SaaS technology and solid business-to-business sales and account management experience. You will be selling our entire portfolio of products across an industry align patch of enterprise and SMB accounts.
- Manage entire complex sales-cycles – from Demo (often presenting to Director and VP level executives the value of our application) to free trial, IT and legal review, procurement discussions and to closing deals.
- Manage negotiations of both commercial terms and Security and legal reviews (e.g. Master Service Agreement, Data Privacy Agreements, …)
- Understand challenges met by Corporate HR and Internal Comms leaders in large size accounts and SMBs. Help them shape their people and content strategy which should results in better understanding of their workforce, higher employee engagement & wellbeing, adoption of the corporate culture.
- Develop long-term strategic relationships with key accounts and anticipate renewal and upsell - leverage business from new and established customer relationships
- Work in concert with Customer Success team to ensure customer satisfaction during and after sales cycles are closed.
- Meet or exceed quarterly and yearly revenue targets
- Work strategically with Management to deliver forecasts, identify trending opportunities / challenges, and provide recommended solutions to adapt commercial strategy
- Work closely with Management and Product teams to define products roadmap. Grytics is customer centric and driven. As our frontline force, you will collect feedback from the market (prospects and customers) to feed product roadmap with improvement, new development and
- Keep informed of product line, competition and industry trends that may impact client business activities
What we needThis position requires experience prospecting net new logos, develop and maintain business within existing accounts and manage complex sales situations. It also requires a good understanding of the use of the corporate collaboration tools in the age of the digital workplace. To be successful, you need to have:
- Minimum 3 years experience selling SaaS to large size/enterprise accounts and SMBs (1000 to 10,000+ employees).
- Successful history of net new business sales and proven track record of achieving and overachieving sales targets
- You have a good ability to understand feedback and identify market pain points and expectations – not only to sell the product but also work with the Management to refine product and commercial strategies.
- Good knowledge and understanding of challenges met by HR and Internal Communication Leaders to drive employee engagement in the digital age
- Experience dealing with Legal and IT security teams. We are selling data and people analytics, legal and security reviews are things you can’t work around.
- In your previous experiences, you already worked with corporate social networks like Workplace from Facebook, Slack, Yammer and you know how to use Microsoft Teams
- Ability to sell to Senior Director and VP level, up to C-level in SMB accounts
- English fluent required, French or Spanish is a plus
- Self-governed, ability to work beyond your comfort zone and open new markets and industries
- Must be detail oriented, organized, ethical, responsible, & self-motivated
- Strong collaboration and relationship building skills
- Proven track record of client satisfaction
- Must have strong verbal skills with consultative professional business acumen
What we offerOpportunities that will fit your ambitions of being a builder. You will have exposure to high profile Enterprise customers and a team of smart, passionate people working together to make Grytics tomorrow’s world most used Enterprise people analytics software.
- Workplace: City Centre of Paris, subway station Bonne Nouvelle & Work From home
- Full time contract
- Salary: 45K€+5% commissions uncapped