How to Manage Effectively Your Facebook Group Publication
Do you want to manage effectively your Facebook Group Posts Publication? You can see how to schedule your post publication, publish them automatically at the time you want and get your posts clicks insights!
1. Save your time by scheduling your group publication
By scheduling your posts, you can save time to manage your group publication. Your posts will be published automatically in your groups at the time you want.
2. Schedule your posts publication in 3 steps with the Publishing Tool
To use the Publishing Tool, you need to be the group admin. You can schedule your posts up to 60 days.
– From your dashboard, click “Publishing Tool” on the menu on the left side. Then choose the group in which you want to schedule your posts.
– Write your texts, paste your links, add your pictures or videos.
– Choose the publishing time: now, later or at the best time
View your scheduled posts in the “To do” list.
3. See how many clicks get the links you shared and get clicks insights
Once your posts are published in the group, you can see how many clicks get the links you shared and get clicks insights.
– From your dashboard, choose the group in which you have shared a link with the Publishing Tool
– Click “Posts & Comments” and “Posts published with Grytics” on the menu on the left side. View how many clicks get the links you shared and get clicks insights.
To learn more about “click insights” of posted published by publishing tool, you can read “Engage Your Members by Language, Platform, Browser and Location“.
To see how to make the most of video in your groups, you can read “Publish, Engage, Analyze: Make the Most of Video“.