How to Get Your Facebook Groups Posts and Members Lists
Do you want to get your Facebook Groups Posts & Members lists?
You can use your members list to engage your members. You can use your posts list to make an archive.
You can see how to get your lists in this article.
Choose and click one of your groups from your Grytics dashboard.
1. Get your posts & comments list
- Click “Posts & Comments” then click “Posts & Comments List”
- Click “Export posts” to get your Posts list in EXCEL.
- You can also click “Export comments” on the right side of the button “Export Posts” to get your Comments list in EXCEL
2. Get your members list
- Click “Members” then choose among “Active Members list” or “Members list”
- Click “Export Members” to get your active members list or members list (See the example to export your members list in the picture below)
You can also export your new members list, former members list and inactive members list by clicking “Engagement tool” then clicking “Engage the members on the menu on the left side.
To see what you get in Posts list and how to use it, you can read the article “Get Insights with Posts List of Your Facebook Group“.
To see what you get in Comments list and how to use it, you can read the article “Get Inspired with Facebook Group Comments List“.
To see what you get in Members list and how to use it, you can read the article”Manage Effectively Your Facebook Group with Members List“.
To see how to export your new members list, former members list and inactive members list and see how to use them, you can read the article “Get Close to Your Members: Newly Joined, Left and Non Engaged“.