Grytics weekly review (28 October, 2016)
Grytics Weekly Review:
- How Community Management can impact your brand
- 3 myths about hosting a Facebook Group
- Facebook tips & tricks for WordPress
1. How Community Management can impact your brand
Community manager and social media manager aren’t the same. A social media manager interacts with customer as the brand, while a community manager acts as internal brand ambassador.
Here are 5 tips about how community management can impact your brand:
- Grow your customer base
- Increased visibility
- Boost credibility
- Brand/reputation management
- Sourcing ambassadors
Keep reading and learn “How Community Management can impact your brand“.
2. Three myths about hosting a Facebook Group
For people who want to start building a Facebook Group, they may have fears or doubts. Here are 3 common myths about hosting a Facebook Group and how you can deal with them:
- I need to be well-known before I start my group
- There are already too many groups
- I have to know everything about everything or people will think I’m fraud.
Read the article “3 myths about hosting a Facebook Group” and see why they shouldn’t be reasons to stop you host a Facebook Group.
3. Facebook tips & tricks for WordPress
Facebook is a powerful platform for reaching new customers and driving targeted traffic to your site. Here are 7 strategies you can use to maximize the impact of your efforts on Facebook:
- Create a Facebook Profile and business page
- Add Facebook share and follow buttons to your site
- Set up your site to post to Facebook automatically
- Add Open Graph meta tags to your website markup
- Join and create groups on Facebook
- Use Facebook Ads
- Stay up to speed with Facebook’s updates
Read the full article and learn these “Facebook Tips and Tricks for Your WordPress Site“