Grytics weekly review (26 May, 2017)
Do you know how to build a stellar Facebook group? Here are 5 tips for you.
If you want to boost your Facebook group growth, here are 6 tips from a real life case study.
The Facebook group called UrbanGirl Nashville is helping connect new Nashville residents with one another. See how they use Facebook group to grow contacts, launch small businesses.
Do you know how to build a stellar Facebook group?
Facebook groups are great places for enthusiastic, inquisitive professionals who are a constant source of interesting conversation. Everyone’s supportive of each other and willing to share new ideas that they’re working on and reach out for help when they need it.
Here are 5 tips for you:
- Personally invite the first 100 people
- Create and follow through on a consistent sharing plane
- Onboard moderators to share in the success
- Use live video features to engage the audience
- Drive more groups signups through word-of-mouth and FB ads
Do you know how to boost your Facebook growth? Here are 6 tips from a real life case study:
- Rebrand to appeal to a larger audience.
- Create a group chat of Super Fans who will help out (for free).
- Appoint Super Fans moderator status to handle invite requests and spam.
- Mass promote in larger Facebook groups in related niches.
- Get your promo posts pinned in other groups.
- Update CTAs on high traffic blog articles for member signups
A new Facebook group called UrbanGirl Nashville is helping connect new Nashville residents with one another – especially those entrepreneurial women who want to start new small businesses in Music City. Keep reading to see how they use Facebook group to grow contacts, launch small businesses.