Grytics weekly review (26 August, 2016)
Read Grytics Weekly Review:
- The website DMR has collected 400 amazing Facebook statistics.
- Instagram has a secret Facebook group which is used to communicate with teens.
- Meal Deal Talk encourages members to post pictures of their lunch combos for others to comment on and discuss in a closed Facebook Group.
1. 400 Amazing Facebook Statistics (August 2016)
Today, there are 1.13 billion people around the world use Facebook each day. On average, each of them spend more than 20 minutes per day.
On average, each female has 166 friends and each male has 145. 83% of parents are friends with their teenager children.
6% of all digital time is spent on Facebook each day. 50.3% of Americans use Facebook monthly.
Read the article “400 Amazing Facebook Statistics (August 2016)” to learn about all these interesting numbers.
2. Inside the secret Facebook group Instagram uses to talk to teens
More and more social media companies are warring for teen attention these days, and Instagram is making some pretty aggressive moves to try to win.
With a private teen Facebook group, Instagram engage well its teenager users and get directly feedbacks from them.
Read the full story “Inside the secret Facebook group Instagram uses to talk to teens” to see how Instagram uses Facebook Group to engage its teenager users.
3. Meal Deal Talk Facebook Group Is Rating Members’ Lunch Combo Choices
Meal Deal Talk has a closed Facebook Group with 223k members. It encourages members to post pictures of their sandwich, snack and drink combos for others to comment on and discuss.
People are rating each other’s lunch combo choices. It bring them also new ideas to prepare their next lunch.
Read the full article “Meal Deal Talk Facebook Group Is Rating Members’ Lunch Combo Choices” to learn more. You can also join this group to share your lunch combo.