Grytics weekly review (17 February, 2017)
Do you use analytics for your Facebook Groups? Follow Pierce Social’s advices to improve your groups.
3 online shop owners share how Facebook Groups free their time and drive sales.
Joining Group is the easiest way to find people with like-minded interests. You can use 5 ways to find a group.
1. How To Get In Depth Facebook Group Analytics
For Pierce Social, a digital marketing company, Facebook Groups Analytics are essential for admins to get data as popular posts, active members, engagements… 3 tools help them get insights and engage members:
- Top posts
- Wall of Fame
- Tons of Data
2. How a Facebook Group for Business can Save Time and Drive Sales
Have you considered starting a Facebook group for your customers? It can free your time and drive sales.
Here is how 3 real live business owners are using Facebook groups:
- for community and customer service
- as a customer VIP club
- to drive interest in your products
3. Five Awesome Ways to Discover New Facebook Groups
Finding a good Facebook Groups to connect with like-minded people is a bit difficult.
Follow 5 ways to find a group:
- Learn to use Facebook Search
- Browse Facebook’s Recommendations
- Get the Facebook Groups App
- Groups joined by friends with similar interests
- Join local sale groups tp buy/sell/trade